Monday 9 January 2017

Eleanor's Baby Quilt

Blogging has been on the back burner for awhile and I had a chance this weekend to go through my UFO list and update it and found that I hadn't blogged about my granddaughter's quilt that was finished in May!  Eleanor Charlotte was born May 14th.  I had a bundle of FQ's in cute animal prints.  I really liked the quilt I made for my niece Emily earlier in the year so decided to use the same pattern. It suited these prints perfectly.

Blocks are 3", 6", 9", 12" and combinations of those measurements

It is fun choosing combinations of colours and prints for this quilt pattern

The quilt turned out bigger than originally planned so had to piece the backing

It was quilted with simple funky circles

Finished quilt


1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That's a cute quilt. I really want to learn how to do some free motion quilting. So far, I can only do straight lines, and I just started doing wavy lines.