Tuesday 17 June 2008

25 Psalm blocks finished

I have 25 blocks finished in the Psalms Bible Study and quilt block project. I put them up on the wall in the order that we are doing them. As you can see at the bottom, I'm working a little bit out of order right now :-). I am on the home stretch! I'm half way my next block and then have only four more to finish. Then the big decision comes for setting the blocks. I'm thinking of sashing them with black, but haven't decided yet if I'll put them on point or straight. I would like to identify the Psalm for each block...I could add some plain fabric and write the Psalm reference for each one, or possibly embroider them...but that would be a big job. I'll let the project percolate for a bit til an idea hits me like a thunderbolt LOL.

1 comment:

comicbooklady said...

oooh, I think I would like to see it on point!